Family Councils Ontario & Extendicare Brampton’s Family Council invite Family Council members to attend “Individual strengths. Collective Impact,” a Family Council workshop.
This session will cover:
- Council leadership models to maximize member involvement and Council effectiveness
- How to identify Council goals and activities
- How to identify and utilize members’ strengths to carry out work and accomplish goals
- Recruitment strategies to increase family engagement in the Council
- How staff and Council members can work together for success
7891 McLaughlin Rd, Brampton
Wednesday November 21
Space is limited! Register now!
Register by Friday November 16th to Marsha DeBoer, Registered Social Service Worker, Extendicare Brampton via email MDeBoer@extendicare.com