In an updated Directive #3 issued on June 10th, the government reopened homes to visits, and hospital and community admissions. Policy documents were also provided for admissions/readmissions and family visits.
- Directive #3, dated June 10, 2020
- Directive #3, French
- Ministry admission/re-admission policy
- Ministry visitor policies
- COVID-19 Residents, Families & Staff Q's & A's
The updated Directive #3 contains updates or new information on:
- Admissions and re-admissions
- Allowing for certain visitors in alignment with new MLTC visitor policies
- Changes to address ending a suspect outbreak/outbreak assessment steps based on negative test results.
- Updated language around advanced care planning and expressed resident wishes about future treatment