Join us in Toronto on November 5th & 6th for our 2018 conference!
This year's theme is Intersections of mental health in long-term care and we are thrilled to present guest speakers and workshops on the mental health experiences of both residents and caregivers.
Location and dates:
Location: Novotel Toronto North York. 3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto.
Conference: Monday November 5th (conference 9am-4:45pm) & Tuesday November 6th (9am-3:30pm)
Reception: Monday November 5th 5-6pm (light hors d'oeuvres and cash bar)
Banquet dinner and performance of No Longer Relevant: Monday November 5th 6-9pm
This year's conference will feature:
- Presentations on
- Grief, Aging, and Mental Health
- Aging and Mental Health- Current Challenges in Long-Term Care
- Breakout sessions with Family Councils Ontario, Alzheimer Society of Toronto, & Elder Abuse Ontario
- Navigating Uncharted Waters: Care for Caregivers
- Depression, Cognitive Impairment, and Late Life Mood Disorders
- Supporting families in LTC through social work
- Learning circles and networking opportunities!
- Banquet dinner and theatre performance of No Longer Relevant
- Family Council Member of the Year Award ceremony at banquet dinner
Full program details to come!
2-day conference registration: $50, including materials, continential breakfast, lunch, and breaks
Banquet dinner and theatre performance: $25 (ticketed separately from conference registration)