Take a Breath! Tips from a Caregiver Coach
Presented by OCO/OSANO
Join our webinar with a Caregiver Coach to discover tools, resources, self-help activities and more.
About this event
Caregiving is complicated. Knowing where to turn and how to care for yourself can be overwhelming. Caregiver coaches get it – they have real-life experience, tips, and tools to help you! Join our webinar with a Caregiver Coach to:
• Discover helpful OCO tools and resources
• Try some practical 5-minute self-help activities you can do TODAY
• Learn how to create a self-care plan with helpful tips
Suzanne McKenna has been a caregiver for 15 years for her son with a severe traumatic brain injury due to an accident. With a certification in Motivational Interviewing/Counselling and ten years of work experience as a System Navigator, she has many skills in compassionate support. As a caregiver coach and mentor, Suzanne guides the caregiver in building confidence through their ups and downs, helps find resources and encourages them to find time for themselves without guilt.
- Please note that this presentation is available in English only.
- Pour de l’information sur nos programmes et services en français, visitez www.ontariocaregiver.ca/fr our communiquez avec nous par courriel à email@example.com.
- For any difficulty with registration or any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-877-1626 X 1011